Eco Max Non Stick Pan Brush
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Replace the plastics in the kitchen with natural fibres that do not add micro-plastics to our waterways and food chain. Eco Max Non Stick Pan Brush has these great qualities:
- Made from natural, unbleached sisal fibres, a zero-waste solution.
- Sustainable Alstonia timber handle
- Natural fibres have rounded ends and won't scratch non-stick pans or delicate items
- Sisal Bristles - a type of cactus
- Long Lasting - bristles don't bend and flatten like nylon bristles do
- Cotton Cord
- Plastic free
- Galvanised wire to prevent rust
- Fair Trade
- Chemical Free
Eco Max Brushes are:
- registered with The Vegan Society
- ethically handmade in Sri Lanka
- Rinse and hang or place in your dish rack to dry.
- Compost at end of life.