Eco Max Rect Veggie Brush Tiger - Small
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Handmade from natural coconut fibre, a sustainable vegetable fibre which is a naturally anti-bacterial so it will not become smelly or mouldy.
- The unique block shape means that closer to the wire in the centre of the brush the fibre is harder, so it is ideal for potatoes and other hard veggies. The outside edges of the fibres are softer for delicate fruits and when dry can even be used to brush the dirt from mushrooms.
- The smaller size is great for children or smaller hands.
- Dishwasher safe
Eco Max Brushes are:
- registered with The Vegan Society
- ethically handmade in Sri Lanka
- Rinse and place in your dish rack to dry. Dishwasher safe.
- Compost at the end of their life.