Larder Soap - Lemon Eucalyptus, Tea Tree & Spearmint with Pumice & Walnut Shells
Ground Pumice and Walnut Shells are fantastic exfoliators, great at removing grease and oil when coupled with Activated Charcoal, while the ultra moisturising properties of Fair Trade Shea Butter from Ghana and Fair Trade Coconut Milk from Fiji stop your skin from drying out.
Suitable for the body and rough elbows, knees and heels. Definitely not recommended for delicate facial skin.
Weight: approx 130-140g/bar
All of our soap is Vegan and Cruelty Free.
Did you know?
- that activated charcoal can be a great skin cleanser?
- as well as flushing toxins from within, activated charcoal has the ability to draw out impurities from our pores.
- by clearing the pores, activated charcoal can shrink their appearance over time.
- activated charcoal is fantastic for oily skin! Its ability to absorb oil and dirt means that it is great at extracting excessive oil from oily skin!
- because activated charcoal also moisturizes and nourishes, it's great for those with dry skin too!
- last but not least, charcoal has the ability to soothe redness and irritated skin which makes it ideal for sensitive and acne prone skin as well!
- we use activated charcoal in our cold processed soaps because we can't think of a healthier way to get that squeaky clean skin!
Fair Trade Coconut Oil, Fair Trade Shea Butter, Fair Trade Coconut Milk, Kaolin Clay, Lye, Distilled Water, Essential Oils, Activated Charcoal, Ground Pumice, Ground Walnut Shells.
We Also Recommend
Larder Soap - Turmeric with Coconut Milk - naturally Fragrance Free