Larder Soap - Papaya & Coconut Milk with Peppermint & Lemongrass
Fresh Papaya puree with creamy Coconut Milk and Fair Trade Shea Butter combine with Lemongrass Essential Oils to create a very lightly exfoliating, intensely hydrating and beautifully cleansing soap.
Kaolin Clay helps to withdraw any toxins or impurities from the skin, whilst retaining moisture.
All of our soaps are Vegan, Palm-Oil Free and Cruelty Free.
Did you know?
- we source our fresh fruit and veggies from our local farmers markets. It is then pureed and added to our soap because we believe that those nutrients aren't just good for us on the inside, but on our skin too!
- the active ingredient in Papaya is an enzyme called Papain which has the ability to break down protein! It’s not just good for us on the inside, but on our skin as well!
- Papain is used in soap as a natural exfoliator – it’s ability to break down protein makes it excellent at removing dead skin cells and rejuvenating dry and flaky skin, leaving skin brighter and healthier.
- the tendency of dead skin cells to clog the pores is thought to be one of the main causes of Acne -this natural exfoliating power of papain helps to prevent dead skin cells from clogging pores which may in turn reduce acne.
- Papaya Soap contains vitamins A and C. Vitamin A promotes the production of new skin cells and is thought to help reduce dark spots, blemishes, and scars. While vitamin C is an antioxidant that can reduce irregular pigmentation and stimulate collagen production.
Fresh Papaya Puree, Fair Trade Coconut Oil, Fair Trade Shea Butter, Fair Trade Coconut Milk, Lye, Filtered Water, Kaolin Clay, Essential Oils, Titanium Dioxide.
We Also Recommend
Larder Soap - Turmeric with Coconut Milk - naturally Fragrance Free