Larder Soap - Pumpkin with Patchouli, Cedarwood & Jasmine
It's warm and sensual and it's a dream to wash with. This soap is a powerhouse of skin loving nutrition! It's packed with Vitamins A and C, skin loving oils, fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids.
All of our soaps are Vegan, Palm-Oil Free and Cruelty Free.
Did you know?
- that we use real pumpkins to make our Pumpkin Soaps?
- Pumpkin is rich in vitamins A, C, and E.
- Pumpkin is a rich source of zinc and potassium which helps to combat redness in our skin.
- Pumpkins are loaded with antioxidants, which help to fight sun damage and wrinkles.
- Pumpkins contain fruit enzymes that act as a natural exfoliant to dead skin cells.
- Natural Pumpkin Puree helps to create the most luscious, rich and abundant lather.
- We can't think of one thing not to love about Pumpkin Soap!
Fresh Pumpkin, Olive Oil, Fair Trade Coconut Oil, Fair Trade Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Lye, Distilled Water, Patchouli, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Cedarwood & Jasmine Essential Oils.
We Also Recommend
Larder Soap - Turmeric with Coconut Milk - naturally Fragrance Free