Larder Soap - Activated Charcoal & Tea Tree
Never judge a book by it's cover! It may not be the prettiest looking soap, but it is an AMAZING soap! Deep cleansing with the crisp natural antibacterial and healing properties of Tea Tree essential oil. Suitable for all skin types but is thought to be especially beneficial for those prone to acne.
Also highly recommended for those working with dirt in gardens, with sap from plants, any hot & sweaty conditions - or anyone needing a good dirt buster!
Weight: approx 130g / bar
All of our soap is Vegan and Cruelty Free.
Did you know?
- that activated charcoal can be a great skin cleanser?
- as well as flushing toxins from within, activated charcoal has the ability to draw out impurities from our pores.
- by clearing the pores, activated charcoal can shrink their appearance over time.
- activated charcoal is fantastic for oily skin! Its ability to absorb oil and dirt means that it is great at extracting excessive oil from oily skin!
- because activated charcoal also moisturizes and nourishes, it's great for those with dry skin too!
- last but not least, charcoal has the ability to soothe redness and irritated skin which makes it ideal for sensitive and acne prone skin as well!
- we use activated charcoal in our cold processed soaps because we can't think of a healthier way to get that squeaky clean skin!
Fair Trade Coconut Oil, Fair Trade Shea Butter, Fair Trade Coconut Milk, Kaolin Clay, Lye, Filtered Water, Tea Tree Essential Oils, Activated Charcoal.
We Also Recommend
Larder Soap - Turmeric with Coconut Milk - naturally Fragrance Free