Larder Soap - Lemongrass & Peppermint with Lemon Myrtle & Poppy Seeds.
Invigorating and refreshing, whilst naturally antiseptic.
In our bid to replace the plastic micro beads found in so many scrub products, we have made a series of "scrubby" soaps incorporating natural products such as the poppy seeds found in this soap.
Poppy Seeds are added to give a gentle exfoliating experience to this fresh and citrussy soap while our Fair Trade Shea Butter works it's moisturising magic!
Suitable as an all over body soap, but not recommended for delicate facial skin.
Weight: approx 130g/bar
All of our soap is Vegan and Cruelty Free. 💚
Did you know?
- micro plastic beads are "tiny pieces of a huge problem" - Australian Marine Conservation Society.
- Micro Beads are one of the worst offenders in the problem - they are present in our personal care products, cosmetics and household cleaning products.
- The Australian Marine Conservation Society has great information and articles on their website at - https://www.marineconservation.org.au/actions/ban-microbeads-australia
- An exfoliating soap cleanses while removing dead skin cells.
- Removing dead skin cells allows our skin to breath and regenerate.
Fair Trade Coconut Oil, Fair Trade Shea Butter, Fair Trade Coconut Milk, Kaolin Clay, Lye, Distilled Water, Essential Oils, Poppy Seeds, Activated Charcoal.