Larder Soap - Turmeric & Activated Charcoal with Lemongrass, Lime & Lemon Myrtle
Rich skin loving Vitamins A and E from the Shea Butter - known to be one of the best natural moisturisers - work with Turmerics anti microbial, antioxidants and anti inflammatory properties and Activated Charcoal to soothe and prevent dry skin and Acne.
Earthy, warm and pungent - Turmeric has incredibly powerful anti inflammatory, antioxidant and antimicrobial properties that are simultaneously soothing, hydrating, stimulating and nourishing - thought to be highly beneficial for the treatment of dry skin, acne, eczema and psoriasis.
Essential oils of Lemongrass, Lime and Lemon Myrtle lend this soap a refreshing, energising, revitalising and uplifting fragrance.
All of our soap is Vegan, Palm-Oil Free and Cruelty Free.
Weight approx - 130g - 140g
Did you know?
- that Shea Butter is renowned as one of the world’s best natural moisturizers - with rich skin-loving vitamins A and E
- Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-microbial properties are thought to soothe and prevent dry skin & acne
- activated charcoal can be a great skin cleanser?
- as well as flushing toxins from within, activated charcoal has the ability to draw out impurities from our pores.
- by clearing the pores, activated charcoal can shrink their appearance over time.
- activated charcoal is fantastic for oily skin! Its ability to absorb oil and dirt means that it is great at extracting excessive oil from oily skin!
- because activated charcoal also moisturizes and nourishes, it's great for those with dry skin too!
- last but not least, charcoal has the ability to soothe redness and irritated skin which makes it ideal for sensitive and acne prone skin as well!
- we use activated charcoal in our cold processed soaps because we can't think of a healthier way to get that squeaky clean skin!
Fair Trade Coconut Oil, Fair Trade Shea Butter, Fair Trade Coconut Milk, Kaolin Clay, Lye, Filtered Water, Fresh Turmeric, Activated Charcoal, Pink Clay, Essential Oils including Lemongrass, Lime and Lemon Myrtle.