Larder Soap - Coconut Cream & Shea Butter with Lemongrass & Patchouli
Dr Rachel's Chocolate Therapy - No.2
Ethical Cocoa is added to help soften, clear and detoxify the skin.
It's mild and creamy but ultra hydrating, nourishing, deeply cleansing, exfoliating and naturally antibacterial ~ thanks to the totally natural properties of Coconut Oil and Cocoa!
All of our soaps are Vegan, Palm-Oil Free and Cruelty Free.
Did you know?
- Coconut oil is as good for you on the outside as it is on the inside?
- Over 60% of what we put on our skin is readily absorbed into our bloodstream
- The high levels of healthy saturated fats found in Coconut oil are incredibly good for our skin!
- The fatty acids, nutrients and vitamins that Coconut Oil is so chockablock full of are readily absorbed by our skin, supplying antioxidants that work to fight the nasties and free radicals that so readily attack our skin.
- Lauric, Capric and Caprylic Acid are the fatty acids in Coconut Oil that are responsible for it's antimicrobial and disinfectant properties.
- It's these properties that make the coconut oil in soap such a powerful weapon against fungi, yeast, bacteria and viruses.
- Acne, psoriasis, athlete's foot, eczema and hives are just a few conditions that benefit enormously from the use of a pure soap that contains coconut oil as a main ingredient.
- Coconut Oil is a powerhouse of nutrients - including calcium, manganese, magnesium, copper, zinc, potassium, iron and selenium and Vitamins C and E.
- Coconut Oil is a natural exfoliator, helping to remove dirt and dead skin cells which can clog pores.
- Penetrating deeply into the layers of our skin, coconut oil hydrates and promotes skin elasticity, whilst leaving the skin smooth, supple and hydrated.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine is a synthetic coconut oil often used in commercially produced soap. This detergent, however, does not have the same moisturising, nutrient rich qualities that pure, natural coconut oil delivers.
Fair Trade extra virgin Coconut Oil, Fair Trade Shea Butter, Fair Trade Coconut Milk, Cocoa, Kaolin Clay, Filtered Water, Lye, Essential Oils,